Thanks to all our readers, who have made 2012 another wonderful year!
Here are the posts that you have made the most popular ones of 2012!
Before we get to the list, be sure that you are subscribed to one of our FREE email digests.
Not only is this the best way to see all the posts on our site, we are also presently offering two incentives once you are subscribed:
– Enter our Christmas giveaway to win a Kindle Fire and other prizes…
– Enter our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway every day for the next week to win some of the best books of the year.
Our Most Popular Posts of 2012
(Counting down to the most popular…)
10) Feature Review: Justin Lee – Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from the Gays-vs.-Christians Debate
9) Feature Review: John Alexander – Being Church: Reflections on How to Live as the People of God
8) Video: William Cavanaugh – Consumerism and Christianity
7) Wendell Berry’s – 2012 Jefferson Lecture [Video / Text]
6) Flannery O’Connor – Listen to Rare Recordings!
5) Why Evangelicals Should Read Brian McLaren’s New Book [An Essay]
4) Willie Jennings – The Christian Imagination [A Must-Watch Video]
3) C.S. Lewis – On God and Time [Rare Audio – In His Own Voice]
2) Top Ten (Literary) Books Every Pastor Should Read [ERB Playlist #3]
and our most popular post of the year…
1) Worst Christian Book Covers of 2012!
Happy New Year to you and yours from the Englewood Review!
C. Christopher Smith is the founding editor of The Englewood Review of Books. He is also author of a number of books, including most recently How the Body of Christ Talks: Recovering the Practice of Conversation in the Church (Brazos Press, 2019). Connect with him online at: C-Christopher-Smith.com