In order to help us maintain our sanity and focus some more energy on making some of our other projects more sustainable, we will be making some changes to the online edition of The Englewood Review of Books for 2011:
- Our issues of the online edition, which have been weekly thus far, will now become bi-weekly.
- On the in-between weeks, we will post a brief update, which will feature videos, excerpts, poems, links, etc.
- Readers who receive our email updates about new issues will still receive a weekly notice of the new issue or off-week update.
- We will be starting a new, blog-like page where we will frequently post book-related news that will be of interest to our readers. These posts will generally not be included in our weekly emails, and the best way to keep up with these posts will be through following us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Our first issue of 2011, will be released this Friday January 7th.
C. Christopher Smith is the founding editor of The Englewood Review of Books. He is also author of a number of books, including most recently How the Body of Christ Talks: Recovering the Practice of Conversation in the Church (Brazos Press, 2019). Connect with him online at: C-Christopher-Smith.com