Win a Free Conference Registration!!!
Through the Consuming Fire:
in An Age of Consumerism
November 13-14, 2009 – Indianapolis
Through the month of September, we will be running a contest to see who can refer the most people to register for the Through the Consuming Fire conference. The grand prize will be a free conference registration! We will also give away three book prizes!
So, tell your friends and urge them to register listing you as their reference! Feel free to use your blog, twitter, the Facebook e-vite, the conference flyer, or whatever other means (legal, of course…) you want to spread the word. You are welcome to use any of the images/logos on our site to assist in spreading the word.
Here are the full details:
- The contest will run from September 1 through 11:59PM ET on September 30, 2009.
- Listing yourself as your referrer will not count toward your total.
- All winners must have referred at least TWO people. (NOTE: A spouse is a valid referal…)
- The grand prize winner will be the person who has referred the most registrants. If there is a tie, the winner will be drawn at random.
- A registration is not complete, and will not count toward your total, until payment is received. Although the contest ends on September 30, we will continue to accept payments for people who registered for the contest through Wednesday Oct 7. Any registration for which we have not received payment by Oct 7 will be eliminated from the contest totals.
- If the grand prize winner has already registered and paid, we will refund his/her money.
- The book prizes for the runners-up will be awarded to the three people who have the second, third and fourth most referrals. Any ties will be resolved by picking a winner at random.
englewood [d o t] conferences [ a t ] g m a i l [ d o t ] c o m
C. Christopher Smith is the founding editor of The Englewood Review of Books. He is also author of a number of books, including most recently How the Body of Christ Talks: Recovering the Practice of Conversation in the Church (Brazos Press, 2019). Connect with him online at: C-Christopher-Smith.com
Reading for the Common Good
From ERB Editor Christopher Smith
"This book will inspire, motivate and challenge anyone who cares a whit about the written word, the world of ideas, the shape of our communities and the life of the church."
-Karen Swallow Prior
Enter your email below to sign up for our weekly newsletter & download your FREE copy of this ebook!