It’s not too late to enter if you haven’t already!!!
We’re celebrating the beginning of a new school year by giving away books!
We have seven book prizes that we’re giving away:
- Two books by Liberty Hyde Bailey (THE HOLY EARTH and WIND AND WEATHER:POEMS) — two sets to give away.
- First two books in Zondervan’s Ancient Context, Ancient Faith Series — two sets to give away.
- A Cross Shattered Church: Reclaiming the Theological Heart of Preaching by Stanley Hauerwas (Brazos Press 2009)
- Ambassadors of Reconciliation: NT Reflections on Restorative Justice and Peacemaking by Ched Myers and Elaine Enns (Orbis Books 2009)
- Water, Faith and Wood: Stories of the Early Church’s Witness for Today by Chris Smith
To win, you must:
- Be a subscriber to the free, email edition of the ERB (Go here to subscribe). Your subscription must be active in order to be eligible.
- Post the following message to your blog, facebook page or twitter account:
I just entered The Englewood Review’s (@ERBks) Back-to-school contest to win free books. You can enter too: http://bit.ly/MvJJS #BTSERB09
- Drop us an email e d i t o r [ at ] englewood review [ dot ] o r g or DM us on Twitter with your email address and a link to where you posted the above message.
The contest will run from now until Monday August 31 at 11:59PM EST.
On September 1, we will draw winners at random from all eligible entrants.
C. Christopher Smith is the founding editor of The Englewood Review of Books. He is also author of a number of books, including most recently How the Body of Christ Talks: Recovering the Practice of Conversation in the Church (Brazos Press, 2019). Connect with him online at: C-Christopher-Smith.com
Reading for the Common Good
From ERB Editor Christopher Smith
"This book will inspire, motivate and challenge anyone who cares a whit about the written word, the world of ideas, the shape of our communities and the life of the church."
-Karen Swallow Prior
Enter your email below to sign up for our weekly newsletter & download your FREE copy of this ebook!