Our friends at Mission Indy are launching a fellowship program this fall. This program is an exciting opportunity for recent college graduates to learn and work in community.
Please share with any recent grads who might have interest!
Recent College Graduate?
Not Sure Where or How to Use Your Gifts and Abilities?
Don’t just want to land a job, but to change the world through the work you do?
Want to commit yourself to something bigger? You’re not alone.
At the intersection of passion, knowledge, vocation, and faith, many young people hope to continue learning and experience life in the context of Christian community and nurture, with opportunities to serve and to share who they are. Mission Indy’s Intentional Formation Initiative (IFI) is exactly this sort of experience! IFI is a fellowship program in Indianapolis that couples living in community with learning and an opportunity to work (and be paid) in an area in which you are passionate.
In August 2017, twelve Fellows will begin
an 11 month experience with IFI:
- Rediscovering their primary vocation, the call to follow Jesus. And imagining how this call embraces every aspect of their lives.
- Living in community in one of two houses strategically located near a partner church.
- Four days per week, working for a business or non-profit in a field you are interested in.
- One day per week, spent learning and reflecting with other Fellows on Kingdom living.
- Totally embedded in a particular local church and participating in the life they share together: serving with them, learning to embody the gospel faithfully in a place.
- Supported and mentored by Mission Indy for the duration.
Learn more: (FAQ’s and Application Materials)
Intentional Formation for a Lifetime
of Church-centered Kingdom Service