A Very Special Book Giveaway this week!
Five Winners will receive a package of three superb recent books on reading:
- Karen Swallow Prior – On Reading Well: Finding the Good Life through Great Books (Brazos Press)
- Anne Bogel – I’d Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life (Baker Books)
- (ERB Editor) C. Christopher Smith – Reading for the Common Good: How Books Help Our Churches and Neighborhoods Flourish (IVP Books)
Enter now to win this prize package (It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!) :
2) Post the following message on your blog, Facebook Page, or on Twitter:
I just entered to win a prize package of three recent books on reading including new ones by Karen Swallow Prior and Anne Bogel from @ERBks! You can too: http://ow.ly/PkK930lMrW8
3) Leave a comment below noting confirming that you are subscribed to the email digest (#1) **AND** a link to your post for #2 before 11PM PT on Monday Sept 17, 2018.
(Leaving a comment is essential as we will draw the giveaway winners from among the comments left.)
*** IF you have trouble posting a comment, tweet us ( @ERBks ) the link where you shared the contest, and we will leave a comment on your behalf
We will draw the winners at random after the book giveaway ends, and will notify them promptly.