Enter to win a literary summer reading package of galleys of these three recent books!
One lucky winner will be chosen to receive a literary summer reading package that includes galleys of these recent books by Frederick Buechner, Malcolm Guite, and Michael Mears Bruner.
Enter now to for your chance to win this package!
Prize Package includes these galleys:
- Frederick Buechner – The Remarkable Ordinary: How to Stop, Look, and Listen to Life
- Michael Mears Bruner – A Subversive Gospel: Flannery O’Connor and the Reimagining of Beauty, Goodness, and Truth
- Malcolm Guite – Mariner: A Theological Voyage with Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Enter now to win this package!
(It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!) :
2) Post the following message on your blog, Facebook Page, or on Twitter:
I just entered to win a literary summer reading package from @ERBks feat. the work of Frederick Buechner, Flannery O’Connor and more. You can too: http://ow.ly/E1f830kzD1s
3) Leave a comment below noting confirming that you are subscribed to the email digest (#1) **AND** a link to your post for #2 before 11PM PT on Monday June 25, 2018.
(Leaving a comment is essential as we will draw the giveaway winners from among the comments left.)
*** IF you have trouble posting a comment, tweet us ( @ERBks ) the link where you shared the contest, and we will leave a comment on your behalf.
We will draw the winners at random after the book giveaway ends, and will notify them promptly.